Unified Content is a production and post company based in Toronto since October 2018. We are comprised of 14 employees, numerous artists and freelance crew members whom we work with. We work hard and we play hard. We are definitely a very fun and talented team!
The Sales and Development person at UC is our representative in the industry and also our curator when it comes to presenting our work and artists for clients and project opportunities.
Working with our entire team, they mainly collaborate with and directly report to the Executive Producers.
This person understands our company very well and how to shine the brightest light on what we do. They have an entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to pursue new ways to generate business.
Our preference is for someone who knows the commercial production and advertising industry in Canada, how it works, what it needs, and who is involved in order to create a favourable company image and to generate connections and projects suited to our company.
– Very personable, affable, positive and works well with everyone
– Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to pursue new ways of generating business – Creative bent and can recognize different styles to make connections
– Able to react immediately
– Pro-active on initiatives
– Able to think outside the box
– Professional and tactful
– Works autonomously
– Responsive to feedback and input
– Able to priorities
– Intimately understand all artists’ body of work to know how to package for bids, pitches and marketing efforts
– Work with artists to develop their reels based on industry trends and artist abilities
– Create decks and reels of work (both the artists’ and the company’s) in an impactful, creative and targeted way for potential projects
– Assist artists and producers with treatments to pitch projects
– Make connections and build relationships with clients and artists
– Help to look for future artists
– Lead agency/client outreach including in-person meetings and “lunch and learns” (when they return)
– Seek out new potential clients and project opportunities
– Help to build and develop the Unified Content brand and presence in the industry
– Keep up to date with industry trends, changes in agency and client relationships, and opportunities
– Create and execute sales and marketing strategies (including monthly promotional emailers) with Executive Producers
– Maintain archives of work
– Upkeep the website with current work
– Maintain various client lists
– Assist with client appreciation
– Create and execute social media and digital marketing strategies
3+ years in advertising, marketing and/or commercial production or post-production
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL MATERIALS TO JOBS@UNIFIEDCONTENT.COM